For example, we have recently launched:
This year we have decided to help reduce our environmental footprint even further by contributing to Reforest’Action efforts.
Reforest’Action, the forest specialist, is a B Corp-certified company dedicated to preserving, restoring, and creating forests in France and around the world, in response to climate emergencies and biodiversity loss. To do this, Reforest’Action
selects forestry projects and supports them financially, guaranteeing their quality, in order to develop their environmental, social, and economic multifunctionality in the long term.
In this way, we invite our customers to join us in our efforts to improve sustainability. Their usage of MEK-free inks will not only lessen the amount of VOCs released into the environment, but their purchase will also help protect and restore forests.
We will be planting our initial trees in northern Peru, in the high Amazon.
Why Peru? The region of San Martin, Peru was originally covered with tropical forests and wetlands. Approximately 1.6 million hectares of primary forest have been cut down over the last fifty years.
- Restore the eroded biodiversity of this Amazonian region by giving various mammals and reptiles new shelters.
- Improve the food security and incomes of local communities, through the harvesting of fruit, wood, and rubber from the planted trees.
- Protect underlying food crops from too much sunshine or heavy rainfall by providing shade during the dry season and protective cover during the rainy season.
- Fight global warming thanks to the CO2 stored in the wood while regulating local temperatures and generating rainfall benefitting a wider variety of agricultural crops.
- Raise local awareness of the need and value in protecting trees in their area.
Forests are an integral part of a healthy and sustainable future. They not only help the climate, but they are also great for biodiversity too.
Let’s Mark the Next Generation together with Reforest’Action!